THE AUTHOR

My photo

Assalamualaikum and hello, o awesome readers!

I guess I'm pretty cool person. I likes be positive, helping others, writing and exploring.  Also a fan of happy ending. Even life is too serious as it is. This blog i called as my second heart. Everything with Allah blessing, i'll share those awesome moments in my life. Overall i think is a lot about my family. 'Cause i love them....LOL.

Thanks for all your support! It means a lot. Anyway, welcome to my life.

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Pantai lagi!

Oh kay, as i said before... kami se-family memang gila pantai.
Whatever it is season yang tak boleh gi ker...
Kami redah jer.
So, here photo yang terbaru. Mereka pergi la pantai... without me, of course.
And here, Peah joining too.
Donno what style she means in this photo. But, as long she happy... we all happy.
BAudak-budak ni lagilah happy.
Si Ziqa and si Apiz dah syok main air la tuh.
Such a beautiful momets. Rindu korang semua!!!