Search This Blog

Thursday, July 08, 2021

What are good manners for kids?

 Hai, 

Let's get a deal, I'm not married yet and I don't have a kids. I know this topic maybe not for me, but I still wants to talk about it. Because I'm surely thought that if I have them one day, the first thing they should know is to learn a good manner. Bold and protective, yeah. I'm not a super patient type of person and the crying non stop from them will make more tension relationship between us. I don't want to stress out myself, and that kids should know the manners by one years old! Can they?

For parents who want to have a kid, think again. Are you responsible and ready enough? This is because I knows having a kid is not easy full time job. Especially for single mother or father. You're tougher than everyone else. There somehow not always the rainbow or baby laughter but what if I want both of it while raises them? Why flight the reality if you can fight for what you deserved? They are memories that you will missed and loved when they are getting bigger and away. Enjoy every single second.

The newborn baby are like a white canvas, and you're the one who give colors to them. You want they keep in what you're living, dark and isolated? Or explore this colorful life, be happiest and better person ever! Remember, your kids reflected of your inner soul until they can think by themselves who they want be influences by. So as the first person in their life, give your best manners and teach the right things. They will follow you, the only real model they see everyday. Did you see where this goes? 


What are good manners for kids?

1- Say only good words.
2- Use word ''please'' appropriately.
3- When talk, look people in the eyes.
4- Sincere in word ''thank you''.
5- Say ''yes'' and ''no'' or give explanation at the right time.
6- Apologize when did something wrong.
7- Smile and compliment others freely.
8- Good table manners and eating well.
9- Happy play outside than stuck with phone.
10- Ask question and explore own life.

I will go with above list and for those parents with problematic kids, it can be turn out okay. Take your time from now and don't realize late because the faster you make a changes the better. I'm want to be a cool mom, I hope my future partner happy about it and my kids accept it well and yeah. For amazing life and better future! Get in to rock the pathway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...