Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Where the ''rubbish'' come from?

 Hey,

You should throw your rubbish at end of the day. Don't keep a rubbish in your home. Who's the one like rubbish? No one. I also don't like rubbish. It smelly and dirty, and more microorganism. If you're not throw it away, the next day your house smell like 'has own fragrant'. So, nope to rubbish. But, what is rubbish and where are they come from and become like that? 

Rubbish is from material that we use and later don't need it or rejected, or become worthless then wasted. Can you imagine, if you're the one can make one plastic bag rubbish per day then how about 7.9 billion people worldwide (July 2021 statistic) produce? That is not included the big companies with generated product and so on. In one research said, every year we throw away around 2.12 billion tons of waste! What the things going on here? This really need to be change.

Did you know, Canada is the largest total waste produce by mostly 1,325,480,289 metric tons annually. Follow by Bulgaria, United States, Estonia and Finland. And, picture below shows how they targeting the Asian country to produce more, and they're surely wrong. To me, you can produce more and generate more waste but you must know how to re-cycling or better in waste management. Once you get the concept, the better re-use and re-pay back energy consumption you can get.  Hope one day, all the countries can achieve the amazing solution to it.


The most practical way from me is either you lessen the consume of what can become rubbish later, or you pick that but you know how to re-use back and not make it a 'wasted'. Did you get me, like example I want to eat chocolates and I buy it at nearest shop. I got one bag plastic of it with lots of small wrapper inside and a print of receipt. How much did I produce rubbish per second? Then, how about if I go to shop and bring my own chocolate special container and no printed receipt. I produce nothing! Great right? 

How about rubbish from the chocolate itself, what if one day I don't feel like to eat that and want to throw it away? I normally will throw it in the bin and done. How about I keep it in the freezer and double boil it if I want to layered my cupcake or make it as bread jam. Do I make it sense in reality? 

This is actually an individual efforts and one people make it, then can be follow by others, make it a trend and make this earth a better life. Yup. Duh, most people too lazy to think out of the boxes and just blame others for what happens later in the future of global waste management. Again, I hope we can produce something that can be re-use things rather than one single use if possible and lessen the word 'rubbish' in our life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...