Search This Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Raya and raya again

Assalamualaikum.
Salam Hari Arah dan Salam Raya Haji buat semua.

This is my first time celebrated Hajj day at outside Malaysia with pandemic still going on. This 2021, they limits Hajj for 60,000 local people only with strict rule and regulation to follow. They are lots of police car and road block everywhere. Two weeks before Hajj, no one can enter Mecca without guarantee letter and limit time to do prayer at Masjidil Haram too. 

I worked at night time day before Eid, and my roommate at the morning shift. In the end of that day, I got three pieces of chocolates and I'm happy with it. Alhamdulillah. After work, directly videocall my parents and siblings about their Eid celebration. They still stay at home and not even wore the Baju Raya because can't go anywhere. We share the pictures of ''juadah Raya'' and it looks lovely. My parents still makes this ''ketupat'' and those kuah kacang, lodeh, ayam masak merah and so on. They gives to nearest neighbor and my youngest sister's colleague. 


Here in Mecca, we only met up to celebrated it in 23 July 2021, and I ate a lot! They have kuah lodeh, nasi impit, kuah kacang, rendang daging, sambal udang, nasi lemak, cheese cake, batik cake, small bread cheese, kacang porridge, yogurt mix fruits and so on. And, don't forget most delicious one, kuih raya conflakes madu. We ''tapau'' one container to bring home. I like it the most. Because we all don't bring my baju kurung, so we all only wore black jubah. But still a lovely moments and so thankful.

Happy Eid Adha Day guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...