Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Mrs Mariam and her new husband

Hello.

On March 25, 2018 my sister Mariam was married to her new love man. The theme mixed of cream and pink, I like where the small-small flowers everywhere. Her wedding designer did a great job and the place turn into such a beautiful views. The foods are nice and delicious, and we received lots of cakes and dessert from neighbor and relatives. She also got many presents!

I don't have much story here because I only day off for two or three days because of work hectic. At that time I just applied for continues my study at University Malaya. Then I have to wait for the confirmation around June they said. I also just hold a new discipline in the department; Obstetric and gynecology... Alone. 

Whatever it is, everything going smooth and I wish you a happy life. Congratulations for both of you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...