THE AUTHOR

My photo

Assalamualaikum and hello, o awesome readers!

I guess I'm pretty cool person. I likes be positive, helping others, writing and exploring.  Also a fan of happy ending. Even life is too serious as it is. This blog i called as my second heart. Everything with Allah blessing, i'll share those awesome moments in my life. Overall i think is a lot about my family. 'Cause i love them....LOL.

Thanks for all your support! It means a lot. Anyway, welcome to my life.

Monday, February 20, 2017

Texas Chicken: honey butter biscuits

Assalamualaikum.


My friend said he really likes this honey butter biscuit.
Looks like a small bun but they called it biscuit.
I donno why.
So he give me one to try out.
And i said, why not.

It's smelt good and yummy.
And at the first bite, it's lovely.
Their sweetness is just nice.
After a few minutes. The softness inside make me so boring.
Overall, i finished it all.
But, i still prefer their crunchiness at the outside.

Because of this, i think why not they make it in a bit smaller portion they what they did.
Then, it's better.
Just my comments.
Not i said all this to my friends.
Later, he don't want to treat me again.
Huhuhuhuuu...

To Texas chicken company.
Never mind. Those chicken are still my fav!
= )