Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2017

Texas Chicken: honey butter biscuits

Assalamualaikum.


My friend said he really likes this honey butter biscuit.
Looks like a small bun but they called it biscuit.
I donno why.
So he give me one to try out.
And i said, why not.

It's smelt good and yummy.
And at the first bite, it's lovely.
Their sweetness is just nice.
After a few minutes. The softness inside make me so boring.
Overall, i finished it all.
But, i still prefer their crunchiness at the outside.

Because of this, i think why not they make it in a bit smaller portion they what they did.
Then, it's better.
Just my comments.
Not i said all this to my friends.
Later, he don't want to treat me again.
Huhuhuhuuu...

To Texas chicken company.
Never mind. Those chicken are still my fav!
= )

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...