Search This Blog

Monday, May 03, 2021

A Letter to My Thirty-Five-Year-Old Self

Dear me,

Assalamualaikum. I’ve always been found the idea of writing a letter to myself in future quite risky, because I'm afraid that you're not the one whom I aim to be. That's why I don't want to ask a question, is that I'm happy right now... In other reason, I still love you and believe that you have become more successful than expected. You shake the world and so proud of what have you gone through for this five years (2021-2025). See how far you've become, and look at those smile. You made it girl!

I'm sure you already retired from nursing and persuasively go for your freedom of time. I understand all the reactions, the fears of fall, the judgement from every angle but you made it to the end. Now, you're comfortable with what you do and doing much better. Peoples will always want everyone to be the an average, but girl you're diamond in fake society. You're precious, stay high. Then hey, now look who's on the top? It's me-it's you! Well done, dear.

How our families going on? How's mum and dad? Please give them my biggest hugs and kisses. They're getting older day by day and I'm sure you well cares about them too. InsyaAllah. Then, how about other sibling? I wish they living for good and keep in touch with all the rest. Arguments always be there, but just stay in good side will you. Please help them when needed because we're still bonded by blood and religion. ''Stay together, we're stronger''.

How about our friends? Are you still with old childhood friends, Shuhada and Liha? They must with own family too. I love them too. They're what friendship means to be, good supporter and advices. Oh, your circles must be quite big with several influences people. Did you remember that you hate human at 20's because they just so noisy? Hihi, now you just get going well. Good. Stay humble and be yourself with good intention because that are what they looking for. 

Lets see, you also looking great. What kind of dress material are you wearing right now? I know you changes your fashion style pretty often but you still beautiful, though. Just keeping up with those black and neutral color, its valid in any era. One question, did you wore any high heels? Because I will say you nailed it. Or you still maintains the varieties flat shoes slot in the closet, u-huh. Anyhow, just go which whatever you comfortable with. Okay.

So, are married? Did you have your three or four dream kids? How old are they? Look, I'm so excited for you. Oh my, I'm sure they are super cute. Then your partner also will cherish and support every moments between you two. Make him cooked for you a delicious meals once in a while, or you just weds a chef! Tell me, tell me, this one kind of guy and your love line part. And, let me take a look again at your wedding photos. Yeah, my pray always be by your side and little family next journey.

Actually right now I'm typing from Mecca land, it's my first time working aboard but I did it. I go for what I wants and tell me, where in the world are you stay right now? How about your house decoration, still go for minimalist techno style? Also, do you have the small garden that full of herbs? Oh lovely.  You always aim that. I wonder how far the technology and space explore are doing. Alright, I will ended it here and I want to say that I'm really-really happy for you. And again, I love you.

— From YOU! And happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...