Search This Blog

Saturday, May 01, 2021

My Booklist: April 2021

Hello,
As you all knew me, April month is a leisure time for me because I didn't work. My schedule only full with taking cate of my sister kids, taking them to and from school. Also accompanied they at playground and tucked them to bed, that's all. From that, I really enjoy focusing on my reading time and keeping up with any inspirational YouTube video. So, here is my final booklist that I successfully summaries in my green book. Quite a shocking phenomenon because its a lot and I'm so happy about it.


1. 23 things they don't tell you about capitalism, Ha Joon

2. How rich people think, Steve Siebold

3. Why we want you to be rich, Donald Trump & Robert Kiyosaki

4. Start with why, Simon Sinek

5. The intelligence investor, Benjamin Grahm

6. The power of now, Eckhart Tulle

7. Letting go, David Hawkins

8. Power vs force, David Hawkins

9. The 4 h workweek, Tim Ferris

10. #maxout your life, Ed Mylett

11. Attitude is everything, Jeff Keller

12. Extreme productivity, Roberr Pozen

13. Other people money, John Kay

14. The snowball, Alice Schroeder

15. Life without limits, Nick Vujicic

16. Mind hacking, John Hargrave

17. The art of learning, Josh Waltzkin

18. The energy of money, Maria Nemeth

19. The psychology of money, Morgan Housel

20. Your next 5 moves, Patrick bet David 

21. The 10x rule, Grant Cordone

22.12 rules for life, Jordan Peterson

23. Beyond order, Jordan Peterson 

24. Long walk to freedom, Nelson Mandela. 

25. 15 secrets successful people about time, Kevin K

26. Yes to life, Victor Frankl

27. The wealth of nations, Adam Smith

28. Millionaires success habits, Dean Graziosi

29. Ego is the enemy, Ryan Holiday

30. The subtle art of not give a fuck, Mark Manson

31. The talent code, Daniel Coyle

32. Sleep smarter, Shawn Stevenson

33. Make your bed, William Mcraven

Alright, I'm ready for my May book summaries session guys. Maybe I will decrease it to minimum 15 books because it close to end of Ramadhan, adjusting to new work environment and Eid day coming soon. So, see you in the next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...