THE AUTHOR

My photo

Assalamualaikum and hello, o awesome readers!

I guess I'm pretty cool person. I likes be positive, helping others, writing and exploring.  Also a fan of happy ending. Even life is too serious as it is. This blog i called as my second heart. Everything with Allah blessing, i'll share those awesome moments in my life. Overall i think is a lot about my family. 'Cause i love them....LOL.

Thanks for all your support! It means a lot. Anyway, welcome to my life.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Swim, peah...swim...


Look at that face! How eager she can be.
: )
Not bad, Peah.
Next time your Baba will let you go by your own.
In one fine day...
May after you learnt how to crawl and take a first step.

Yeah!
Peah will be pro swimmer later.
Will teach aunt how to swim also.
And it's a must!