Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2021

H A Y A A T project

 Assalamulaikum, 

Updated from my G project, guys. Alhamdulillah it has a clear vision and mission now but it is a long journey to go through. However, whatever challenge is now it has a name. Let you guess what a unique name that I pick? More to sophisticated or fun way or weird style? 

-H A Y A A T-

This is my name for my project. Hayaat, deep meaning right. Why I choose this name? This is because it is about life and obviously same arabic meaning with bahasa. InsyaAllah, this project will be bit limited production but very sincerely from my heart. 

InsyaAllah, I will release it on Syaaban when I'm in Malaysia and it will be distribute on Ramadhan. InsyaAllah, pray me the best and smoothness progress!



No comments:

Post a Comment

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...