Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2021

My Booklist: August 2021

Hai,
As expected here I come for this month booklist that I already done explored. Like I mention before I will reduced my book per month to seven minimum then I can focus on another project. And as you can see, I make it to eight best books:

1. Greenlights, Matthew McConaughey

2. Predictably irrational, Dan Ariely
 
3. How champions think, Bob Rotella

4. Bullshit Jobs, David Graeber 

5. Who moved my cheese? Spenser Johnson

6. Built to serve, Evan Carmichael

7. The four agreement, Don Miguel Ruiz

8. Ikigai, Hector Garcia

Above are mixture of personal development and life organising. I always like a book about fixing yourself to become better version in next day! Alright, whatever genre you're fav of just go with it because that's what nerd do. Hihhi...Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...