Search This Blog

Sunday, January 03, 2021

My story: First chapter of 2021

Hey guys, so how your first chapter this year? Hope everything going well until today. InsyaAllah. How  about me? How I spent my first day in 2021? I can said, Alhamdulillah, it's a wonderful day. I could say that because I saw the quote said, ''Today is the blank page of a 365 page book, write a good and amazing one'', and then I make it real. 

Let's get in... I'm oncall at the night of New Year and I thought I can saw those beautiful fireworks at KLCC tower, but this year event are cancelled. No firework! But that not broke my heart because my anesthetist treat us with lots of delicious foods. I ate chicken and beef satay, vegetable soup, seri muka and some potatoes curry puff. I ate too much, MasyaAllah.  

Not only that, a friend of mine make me some surprised. She give me a planner as my farewell gift because it's my last month. She's so kind and I really appreciate it. We took few pictures and go to sleep after that. I can said, I sleep with a smile on my face! So happy.

Next day, 01st January, I wake up early with energetic mood. And hey, my first breakfast is another leftover satay and I give my part of Nasi Lemak to my friend. The one that give me a planner last night, exchange gift. 

Once I arrived at home, I do some laundry and in the same time I ordered a Secret Recipe cake. I picks Snow Choc Macadamia because it's look so pure and beautiful, only Rm 75.00 okay. Then, I did my Zohor and get ready for next gathering at my friend house.



My friend serve lot of homemade meals like rice and fish curry, mixed vegetables, laksa kedah, green pudding, banana cake, coconut and orange drinks. And I ate them all, Alhamdulillah. Then, we talk and laugh about how 2020 troll us until she received an emergency call from our hospital. Work calling at 0600 pm guys. But before we separated, I give my friends a H&M picnic bag. That's are my new year plus farewell present, thank you for everything!

That night, I opened all my gift for new year... purple teddy bear, a booknote, a handbag, a cup,  two calendars and also a planner. I quickly wrote all my 50 goals for 2021 in that new planner. InsyaAllah, I can do it! Around 1000 pm, I ended my day for my first chapter. Wow, such a long day...And I'm so happy about it. Thank you all, too many rainbow and unicorn in my stomach. Alhamdulillah. 

See you in next page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...