Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Thought: Rise. Fight. Commit

Hai.

There will be great to rise every morning and does light exercise before starting the day. Not I aspect myself to run 5km ahead but enough for flanked or simple dance by one hour or more. It really works in a sentence in loosening all my muscles and alerted the brain. Yeah, dude.

Simply put, gonna be hard to do actually after opening the eyes. But, after all... Every morning I have to choices, either continue to sleep with your dream or chase them! Think about it. One quote said, do not love sleep or you will grow poor; stay awake and you have plenty of food to spare. Deep, right.

I only going to the gym twice in my lifetime. Not that I hate that place. This is just because I more prefer an outside neighbourhood with open free air and facilities. In the same time, can look out for green trees and those cute little kids. Then remind me of nature also inner peace.

I love if my body sweat, it looks at how much hard work I put through the period. And be energize to commit more and don't stop. The struggling is real and no turning back. Step ahead and push harder towards the positive mind and soul.

In the end, after a shower... I will be fresh and awesome! Urgh, I really like that moment because nothing can trade it with anything. As a conclusion, start my/your day right.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...