Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Some thoughts

Assalamualaikum.
Hello, lama gak tak tulis apa-apa kat sini. So, apa khabar pada korang yang tengah baca sini. Wait, wait... Hari ini pun dah masuk pertengahan bulan October. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Like, lagi tinggal two months for 2019. Hiakkk. So fast, meh. Why? Why? Gonna cry hard because a lot I have to do, to grab and to handle. But still too lazy to move! Hahahahahhaha...

In the same time, I pretty much excite gak actually for 2020 because I already draw up many plans and Insyaallah I pray everything berjalan dengan lancar ya. Please put me in full of rainbow and smiles next year, Creator. Aamin. Benda itu, ia yang termasuklah personal matters and those part sana sini dhuniawi yang boleh buat pening-pening lalat tau. Paling penting, hati dab minda kena kental. Self confident, I can do it. Fighting!

Indeed, dengan kita hanya merancang dan Tuhan yang menentukan... Please, please pray for my own disciplinary manners agar tak mengelat ke apa. Be strong, be creative, be mature and be relevant. I can have fun like hu.ha.hu.ha or family gathering but still must limit entertainment time, especially media social. I already deleted my Facebook account for your information after i feel everything is nonsense. So yeah. No Facebook for me. I will tulis tentang kenapa ianya berlaku di lain hari hokey.

For your information, I really missed who am I in the past. I want that feeling which I don't care who you are and what you gonna aspect from me. I just do my things, help anything needed and here the result. You appreciate me, and I mostly will appreciate you. Win win situation and let it go... Ayat lagi sedap 'Ikhlas'. Less critics please, and be be idealistic. In simple or critical condition hopefully can firmly say 'no' or 'yes'. Tolak cara baiklah. Tengah mencuba nak adapt this manners.

Alright...banyak tulis dah ini. Kita cerita topik lain di lain page. Bubbye, take care and be happy. =)

17 comments:

  1. Excellennt post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired!

    Very helpful information specially the closing part :) I take care of such info much.
    I was loopking for this particular infrormation for a very lengthy time.

    Thank you and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you
    happen to be a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and
    will often come back someday. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job, have a nice
    afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been browsing online greater than three hours nowadays, but
    I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It is pretty worth sufficient for me. In my view,
    if all webmasters and bloggers made just righht content as
    you did, the web will likely be much morre useful than evewr before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya i am for thhe primary tkme here. I found this board and
    I in fnding It truly helpful & it helpedd me out much.
    I'm hoping tto provide one thing again and help others like you helped
    me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this web site before but after going through many of the posts I realized it's
    new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I discovered it
    and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just
    wanted to give a quick shout oout and tell you I
    truly enjoy reading yojr articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that ggo over the same subjects?
    Thaznks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings! I've been reading your site for a while now annd finally got the bravery to go ahead
    and give you a shout out from Porter Tx! Just wanted to ell youu keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Undeniably consider thhat that you said. Your favourite justification seemed to be on the
    internet the easiest thing to take note of. Isayy
    to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider concerns that they plainly don't recognize about.
    You controlled to hit tthe nail upon the top and also defined out
    the entire thing without having side effect , other
    folks can take a signal. Will likely bbe again to get more.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing
    on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I nevsr seem to get there!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. If so then I strongly suggest which you see this entire article without delay as
    I real for you is there a best electric snow blower.
    A lot of consumers on tight budgets tend not to end up with
    a snow blower that fits their various needs. If you like
    to look green, this equipment is not suitable for you since
    they cause pollution.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If it's not hot enough, it is not going to provide you the results prehaps you are
    looking for. Before buying any ceramic curling irons, we have to be sure that we've got ample know-how about
    it because sometimes, the distributor out there might guide us wrongly about hairstyling
    items and thereby, we have to be careful from such sellers.
    You may find various different hair straightening irons by Avanti in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty! This hass been a really wonderful article.
    Many thanks for providing these details.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Overall the Seagate 1TB external hard disk range is quite
    impressive, combining all the latest features with a large storage capacity whilst being robust enough to use constantly without worries.

    There are large numbers of people who are creating files every single day, due
    to the demand of storing these a lot of data, manufacturers are
    creating plenty of tools for storing kinds of data. External - A drives are thus one of several cheapest
    and viable selection for data back up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 23 workouts, 12 pre-programmed, 8 pulse rate controlled and 3 Watts, plus i - Fit SD card compatibility make your training options more
    abundant. It may reflect a quantity higher or under what you've actually burned.
    And it felt just as if training with an elliptical trainer gave
    a far more fluid style to my running -- probably because an elliptical
    trainer forces the user to repeat a very predictable list of movements.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's a great way to smoothly blend oils, vinegars, herbs, and also other seasonings (like garlic) a lot mor effectively than by
    hand. Basically, juicing assists you to ingest every
    one of the nutrients from fruits and vegetables. When you answer these questions, you should have recommended products sort of blender you are going to need.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Highly energetic blog, I loved that a lot. Will there
    be a part 2?

    ReplyDelete
  17. This power juicer does all sorts of fruits and vegetables and combining it with the wheat grass you should have a really delicious
    and nutritious drink, all carried out with one machine. While they do take up some counter space,
    it's not at all any longer compared to the average blender
    or toaster. Here are some healthy kid friendly juicing recipe ideas:Pineapple Sweet
    Surprise .

    ReplyDelete

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...