Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

My experience about braces, part 2

Hai,

Okay, let me tell the story about the allergic things. I get the allergies twice, first story when the doctor decide that I need to put on screw to pull my teeth upward at one sided. So, I got the Denkan local anesthesia and then one screw applied. Go back home and nighttime is so painful, I took a painkiller and slept early.  The next morning, my gum start to swell and really red. I tried to took another painkiller, and the evening time my screw site start to show a pus. I know, it's infection or allergic dancing around. Then I called the clinic for appointment and when I got there, the doctor assess and straight away removed it. 

Second incident after six to seven months from that, the doctor want to try another screw to pull my teeth. He then put a local anesthesia and applied one screw. As usual after go back home, took painkiller and straight to bed. Next morning looks okay, no gum swelling or redness. I then think that I'm fine, but the coming next day... my screw site start to loose and really pain. I called for the clinic and when I got there, the doctor straight away took it out. Luckily I'm not sleep with loose screw in my mouth or I will choke or aspirated with that things! Nah, the doctor then just keep away those screw from me until I finish my braces. Wait, one screw cost me nearly Rm 350 each okay. I need it to frame in my living room, doc!

Me, when I applied the braces? I started braces around August 2018, at that time I just started a class a month before. So after I finished class,  I will go to the appointed around 4 or 5 pm every month. But when I started work, I apply for half day and go there around 3 or 4 pm per slot. Whatever busy I am, if you want to settle faster and on track, keep well the every month appointment. Also, why do you think many dentist want you to avoid hard foods? This is because they don't want your teeth to move so much in this process. This really contribute for delayed the progress.

When I off my braces? I took out my braces around mid of January 2021, two weeks before my resignation. So, my braces period took me 30 months, equal to two years and five months. After that I depend on my retainer, my free white retainer. How the doctor do my retainer? After the doctor took out my metal braces, he clear all the plaque and put a mold to shape my current teeth. Then after two days, you can collect it. If you retainer took longer than a week, ask for your right. This is because your teeth still will be move even slowly. So in the past six month, applied retainer every time except when you eat. Then, at least two years every night. 

Here, my current teeth for you to analyze. Can you see that? That one guy really change my whole facial expression. But now, I'm okay. Praise to the Creator. I become more confident, and much smile without a reason. Hahaha... keep up love with my retainer too. So for those who want to do the braces, please make up your mind. The reason for braces, the payment ready, the suffer in bland diet, the time to rush in appointment and etc. For me to you, good luck and well-done. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...