Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2018

Not everything is beautiful

Assalamualaikum,

When I heard this stories for the first time from my sister, I just like... Seriously? Like my mind can really brain it. Can't believed it's been this crazy. But, it's real story that happened in our community.  I''m not gonna mention her name or even her family status but it's something everyone should learn from it...To took a respect for our beloved parents, or an old age person. Just please be kind people, it's not gonna harm you once. 

TH Travel

It started when I unpacked some things while I bring my parents to do an Umrah last April this year. My sister helped me and she told me this story...

So, there is a family in five people who wants to do an Umrah, and they bring the old couple (husband and wife) together...The rest are three normal adults. I mention again an adult. They gathering together under one agency with same level that I called as "alim-alim'', and fled to Saudi Arabia. So far so good...May Allah bless their good intentions. 

In the same time, few weeks before it, I also shared some of my experienced about my Umrah with that old couple. Sort of what important things to bring, because it's their first time there. Like mine bring my parents to Mecca. However, I just don't tell it all because I confirmed all their children can handle it as I knew they already few times go there. I don't want they said that I overlook for them in a wrong way. Right?

And by the time they arrived there, the wife lost his luggage! God's test her. So when my sister tell me this story I can imagined that three adults will help her. Maybe promptly called the airline, and informed the agency. Like nest, and next steps...Ten to twelve days in Saudi Arabia with own essential things, I can said pretty hard. It's important to you or even your partner-everything in there.

But, what made me cried so much when listened to this is the adult not helping much, but they instead ashamed with that old couple. And even blamed them for it. Are you really an ''Ustazah''? ''Alim-alim'' gang? Or even a family member with them...How dare you to said like that. Astagfirullah-al-azim.  Allah S.W.T really showed His power, in the land of Haram. Plus, the agency is not pretty much help in handling this case. 

My tips to everyone out there, if you want to go travel oversea or do an Umrah, please do it with big company or most trusted agent. Which can help you in case of emergency like this and have a humanity sense. Please, for your own sake. Please. 

So, as no one really can help them, this old couple together went to buy new necessities. Her husband help his wife, even both not good in English. They bought their own dates, robes and other things even their own relatives are same room with them. I still remembered, all the seller are good in Bahasa. May Allah bless the old couple and people who help them.  

After deported from airport, the old couple got in another car from the three adults because they can't take it no more. And they cried inside. How broken their heart is, when their own flesh blood do that to them? It's so ridiculous for me. Even they're not my parents, I still cried because I respect  all old people in this world. They need care and happiness, not this kind of manners.

I still felt bad for everything. I can't, its'too much for me. Too much! I maybe disappointing with my family member in certain things but I'm not embarrassed with them. Back to this old couple, they not kids that rolling around in the flight-scream there and here. It's just a luggage things-Can you politely help them? Why it is look so hard to do?

Imagine if you, three adults in their shoes. You luggage missing-How can you handle it? It's a same things... Why can't you brain it. What make me so sad, that my sister told that old women  wore nothing inside her clothes. She can't find a mall that sell undergarments. For the old women like her, who stay at the countryside with all kampong style....it's a stranger place for them. Why can't you also share with your own undergarments-it's your mother! For real. Even I'm a stranger, I willingly to give her some of mine. I'm very pity for her even for you. 

Again, I'm begging anyone who takes their parents or disability person to go travel or oversea-please be care for them. They have a heart and emotion. Please asked their need, don't simply assumed everything. Not your own mind and money can buy their happiness. At least ask-Are you ok? Are you happy? Anything I can help you with? Small talk don't do a harm.

Happy new year 2019 guys!

May Allah bless those three adults (especially their manners) and the old couple. Also all Muslim around the world.

1 comment:

  1. Do you mind if I quiote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit annd sources back to your site?
    My website iss in the very same niche as yours and my users would really benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...