Search This Blog

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Any statement.

Assalamualaikum.

My friends asked me about a statement yang keluar from one post in Facebook.
They needed my explanation about it.
Only can said, no comments. I don't know anything about that. So sorry.
They should ask the one yang empunya badan. To be clear duh.

Even its related to me or what.
I don't have a time to think about it.
My life never putar belit.
Sebab im not a patient person.
I like be direct. Whatever it is, open table, face to face and try the best.
Don't keep it, so that later not became as a problem. Camtuuu...

Serious. Dengan study lagi. Lots of thing lain nak kena arrange. Nak kena involved.
For this matter, again i said. They should ask from other side. Better this way.
Because i don't wanna out with different statements yang I'm not really know apa disebaliknya.
So, sorry again.
Hope this help a bit.
Yeah.

Peace no war!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...