THE AUTHOR

My photo

Assalamualaikum and hello, o awesome readers!

I guess I'm pretty cool person. I likes be positive, helping others, writing and exploring.  Also a fan of happy ending. Even life is too serious as it is. This blog i called as my second heart. Everything with Allah blessing, i'll share those awesome moments in my life. Overall i think is a lot about my family. 'Cause i love them....LOL.

Thanks for all your support! It means a lot. Anyway, welcome to my life.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Gaya santai pergi kelas.

Assalamualaikum.

Now, i have to attend a class one a week.
At subang jaya.
And usually i will took a train.
None of my class on weekend. So frustrated!
Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday… please choose one. 

For this time... i will fight together which whom gonna go to work.
Uhuhuhuuu.
Why me, why me.
Fed up with all formalities.
I stay with simple me.
Who cares about others.


If my teachers start complaining?
I'm gonna say: lucky i'm not wearing a bikini.
Got that?
Smart move... even.
Sebenarnya cuak.
: )

smirk