Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

TRAVEL: Aquaria KLCC, Malaysia

Hai,

Weather today is so nice and it's time to do some adventure walks. And I also want to share about my story when I go to Aquaria KLCC. After stay quiet a long time at Kuala Lumpur, that is my first time visited Aquaria KLCC. Before, I just heard some rumors about how beautiful and lovely to be there. And now, it's my time to feel that. So excited and so ready!

I get there by public transport because it's inside the KLCC tower building. So why need to worry about parking your car or taxi when you can get a better way. Get your LRT train Gombak to Putra Height or either way and stop at KLCC station. 

From there, you just follow lead toward inside KLCC mall, and can ask the counter there. Or, you just walk near Maybank center-and beside it you'll find a colorful tunnel with small signboard of Ɓquaria'. Go straight there. Then, can see some restaurant and last stop you can see blue and white wall wrote 'Aquaria'. But just some walk to their main entrance at right side. Then you have reach your destination.

I go pass by Matta fair ticket-only charge me Rm 30, about half price. Normal price would charge you around Rm 69 for adult and Rm 59-39 for kids. Foreigner maybe around RM 71-61. I want to thanks some of my friends in replying my message to go here. It's only took 10 minutes walk not 10km like someone said! Whatever it is. I'm here, ok and ready to snap a beautiful pictures. As that day I'm alone by myself, then I decided to join all the school tour group. It's like six or seven among them. This cheer up my mood. Hahahhah...

It's so amazing to see a lots of fishes, especially the baby shark. I can touch it! Wow. There are the area for touch pool where you can touch them fearlessly. They also got a blue tunnel-And those happily turtles or even some stingray. How can they be so cute. I can't. Also, you can see how small the seahorse-and those hyperactive too. So fun to be here. I want to grab it and bring home all of it. 


I make two round around the tunnel because I want to feel it again and again. The fishes is calling me to watch them. They actually don't care what you're gonna do. So have fun! Also, I stay a bit longer here to watch their feeding time. You can googling it at Aquaria website- aquariaklcc.com  And you can pick your time and make sure not gonna missed it. One tip, make sure turn off the flash light when you snap a pictures because they're so sensitive about it. 

Here, you will be exposed at how they clean the Aquaria. Overall, I can said all staff over there are so friendly and willing to help if needed. Included the divers. Thank you Aquaria team-good job. Randomly people will spend around 3-4 hours here. And it's so suitable for kids activity too. Bring them here and enjoying together.

After that I bought some simple groceries, and go home. I'm so hungry and tired also I need all full course meal. So, no KLCC park for me that day. 

Bye!

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...