Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

Close up with my adik

Assalamualaikum.

She and me is like, C nd S.
Crazy and simple.
And both of us are independent.
.... We support each other from the back.
Even  i know she always kikis my duit.
Yeah, itulah kegunaan seorang kakak yer.
But i still love her.
My adikkkk!

And we not duduk in same house. She now stayed at our house in Johor.
And me at KL.
Only Whatsapp adalah teman terbaik.
And from here we felt like, i touch you you poke me.
Hhehehheh....

So i let you read our conversation.
In this very exclusive post.
Yang private sangat, kita keep close la yer.
So here we are.












Bye!

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...