Search This Blog

Sunday, August 01, 2021

Sleep & Me

Hei,

I love to fall asleep and it make me peaceful from inner to outer distraction. This is because I belief that the world will fine spinning even without me. When I don't want to think about something, rather than do something stupid and will regret later...I prefer go to my bed and close my eyes. But before that I will said to myself, stop overthink and let all go. Forgive and forget, a new day will come. 

Yup, this is how I copes in barrier and down life until now. So, when you see I took a simple nap or sleep earlier this is me. Just stay by my side and stay quiet. If not, you can go. Please if you want to talk about that, keep the discussion for later. I appreciate my space and time alone, and thank you so much for that. 

My best quality of sleep is when night time. Since kids, I'm proudly said that I'm a morning person and not late stay people. I keep this routine until now and my time of sleep reduced from 8-9 hours to 5-6 hours only. This is what my habit be trained for since three to four years ago, and, I'm happy with it. I sleep early and rise earlier.

When I open my eyes after that, I'm a full recharge battery person. I'm ready to face the line. and jus keep it coming. I'm ready!
Hasil carian imej untuk we heart it sleep

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...