THE AUTHOR

My photo

Assalamualaikum and hello, o awesome readers!

I guess I'm pretty cool person. I likes be positive, helping others, writing and exploring.  Also a fan of happy ending. Even life is too serious as it is. This blog i called as my second heart. Everything with Allah blessing, i'll share those awesome moments in my life. Overall i think is a lot about my family. 'Cause i love them....LOL.

Thanks for all your support! It means a lot. Anyway, welcome to my life.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Peah


Tengok-tengok-jengah-jengah... cam budak nih dah pandai merangkak. Nice port dipilihnya.
Tapi rghupa-ghupanya...bergaya jek lebih.
Peah oh peah.
Seb bek ko nih cute lagi comeh amat-amat.
Aunty bagi chance until next month.
If so difficult, nanti aunty curik-curik ajar hang berjalan terus.
Apa?
Hang nak lari terus?!
Wallaweh... demand lebih la ini budak.
Ish-ish-ish.
Bereh-bereh.